Here is our net worth for December of 2013:
|December of 2013|
|Checking||$430||Morgage @ 5.875%||$60,599|
|Savings||$1||HELOC @ 2.89%||$42,589|
|Stocks||$147||Credit Cards @ 0%||$1,365|
Thoughts and Comments on Our Net Worth
- At this point of the year, my financial goal is to simply get to January of 2014 without a financial misstep.
- As of the today (12/12/2013) our net worth is down about $2,000.
- I’m still looking forward to paying off the credit cards in January…oh yeah! Credit card is up a little because I used it to pay for an international job fair and a few purchases.
- The HELOC will be used to pay for next months mortgage and utilities payments.
- Depending on whether or not we take jobs, we could crack the million dollar net worth mark next year. It’s just a matter of time…